WASTE DISPOSAL BINS
Waste disposal bins are a convenient and inexpensive way for homeowners and contractors to dispose of waste. From demolitions to do-it-yourself projects, bins are a cost-effective solution that allows you to work at your own pace.
Projects of Any Scope & Size
We offer a variety of different bin sizes to accommodate every need. Waste disposal bins are ideal for a variety of residential and commercial projects, including the removal and disposal of:
- Demolition & Excavation Debris
- Household & Commercial Junk
- Construction & Renovation Waste
- Landscaping & Yard Waste
Our waste disposal bins range in size from 10 to 40 cubic yards. We offer bins designed for a variety of residential, commercial, strata, and construction waste removal projects.
- These roll-off bins are ideal for yard waste, in addition to demolition debris and waste from construction projects.
- These bins have similar use to the 40-yard bins; however, given their smaller size, they are ideal for tighter sites/applications.
- These heavy-duty bins are designed to haul dirt, gravel, concrete, bricks, and asphalt. The lower sidewalls and open rear-bin access offer convenience, especially when loading with small equipment or by hand.
Why Choose J&R?
J&R Excavation & Demolition Ltd has been providing residential, industrial, commercial, and municipal government excavation and demolition services in Vancouver’s Lower Mainland since 1972.
Trusted in the community by our many long-term customers, we are a locally owned and operated business offering waste disposal bins that are:
- We deliver directly to your site and pick up when your project is complete
- You can count on our friendly, dependable drivers to show up on time and on schedule
- Bins are an inexpensive waste disposal option, and our pricing is competitive
- We dispose of the material we collect in an environmentally responsible manner and recycle whenever possible
Because every job is different, our prices vary depending on the type and weight of material to be disposed of as well as the location of your site. Our pricing is designed to reflect the unique nature of your project.
Simply give us a call or complete the form below and we will be happy to discuss your project and give you a quote for customized waste disposal services that best meet your needs.