When it comes to drain and sanitary issues, J&R can source out problems and offer solutions regardless of what you need. If it goes underground, we can install, repair, or replace it. Our crews have the expertise to deal with all your drainage and sewer needs.
Effective wastewater management must be prioritized on every construction project because of the safety issues involved. Special precautions must be taken because wastewater:
- Produces foul-smelling odours
- Contains bacteria
- Is dangerous
Symptoms of a Water Stop Problem
Any of the following may be a symptom of a water stop problem:
- Toilets that clog frequently
- Slow drainage from sinks, bathtubs, and laundry
- Waste leaking from garage or basement floor drains
- Weakening of water pressure
- Rust in water systems
- A rotten egg smell emanating from basement drains
From full storm and sani installs on new homes to replacing old clay drainage systems, we have done it all. We do more than simply install pipe — we have extensive knowledge of sump systems, storm pumps, rock gardens and detention systems.
We work closely with trusted companies that have a proven track record installing damp proofing, waterproofing and dimpled membrane.
Why Choose J&R Excavation & Demolition
Just a few of the reasons to choose J&R Excavation & Demolition:
- Expert machine services with experienced operators
- Three generations of experience in demolition, excavation, and sanitary sewer services in Metro Vancouver
- Ready to dispatch a broad inventory of equipment to service projects of any size
- Stone slinger and spreading services to cut your trench backfilling costs
Get In Touch!
Our work is guaranteed, and we offer a full range of sanitary sewer services. Please complete the form below or give us a call, and we can answer your questions or arrange a free on-site estimate for you.