STONE SLINGER SERVICES
One of the best ways to cut your labour costs and accelerate your project timeline is to use a stone slinger for aggregate delivery. Because of the speed and accuracy of the specialized equipment, stone slingers are often the most cost-effective method for aggregate delivery for both commercial and residential applications.
What is a Stone Slinger?
A stone slinger is a truck equipped with a conveyor system for the delivery and placement of aggregate products such as stone, gravel, and sand. Stone slingers have a maximum reach of 75 to 100 feet and can effectively deliver and spread aggregate and landscaping products such as topsoil and wood chips with precision and accuracy.
Reasons to Choose J&R Excavation for Stone Slinger Services
- Reliable Equipment & Dispatching That You Can Count On
- Affordable Pricing that Saves you Money on Labour & Equipment Rentals
- Satisfied Customers Throughout the Greater Vancouver Area
- Expert Operators Ready for Dispatching to your Rush Project
Our vehicle fleet includes three stone slingers that can deliver your choice of aggregate and place it precisely where you need it. Our fleet consists of one standard slinger that can carry up to 14 metric tonnes of product and two ultra-slingers with a capacity of up to 18 metric tonnes.
Our multi-vehicle stone slinger fleet ensures prompt delivery of aggregate for both commercial and residential customers.
Fast & Accurate Aggregate Delivery
Why waste time doing back-breaking labour when there is a cost-effective option available?
We can spread various types of aggregate for home and garden projects within 75 to 100 feet from our access point. We can get your product up and over retaining walls or along the side of your house without the hassle of using a wheelbarrow.
Our skilled operators understand the importance of keeping residential areas clean and damage-free, and we take pride in doing the job with the same care we would take when working on our own homes.
Stone Slinger Advantages
- Aggregate is delivered exactly where you need it
- Faster and cheaper than other aggregate delivery methods
- More cost-effective/fewer hours of labour required than when using shovels & wheelbarrows
- Placing aggregate inside and outside a foundation is easier and quicker
- Eliminates the need for shovels and wheelbarrows
- Delivers and distributes product a maximum of 75 to 100 feet from truck
- Radio remote controlled for accuracy in product placement in hidden and hard-to-reach areas
Get In Touch!
At J&R, we work with homeowners, contractors, developers and strata management companies, and no job is too big or too small for our fleet of stone slingers to handle. Please complete the form below or give us a call to arrange for a free on-site consultation.