GRAVEL & SAND DELIVERY
J&R Excavation & Demolition is your one-stop source for construction aggregate, including sand, gravel, and crushed stone. Because we have access to wholesale suppliers with better pricing than retail stores, you save money when you order from us. We can deliver your product with our stone slinger equipment for accurate and efficient aggregate placement.
We can recommend the best composite materials for your concrete and asphalt project. For drainage and foundation applications, we can supply you with superior aggregate for optimal hydraulic conductivity.
- Fine aggregate consists of natural sand with particle sizes that are usually less than 3/8-inch.
- Coarse aggregate consists of particles that range in size from 3/8-inch to 1.5 inches.
Base Coarse Aggregate
- Dense-graded base coarse aggregate consists of a range of particle sizes, usually 1-1/2-inch and smaller
Aggregate of varying size, colour and texture is commonly used in applications such as landscaping
Common uses for aggregate include:
- Concrete, Asphalt & Mortar
- Backfill & Bedding Materials
- Earth & Soil Reinforcement and Stabilization
- Skid Resistance on Ice & Snow
- Foundation for Concrete Pads & Pavements
- Unpaved Roads & Shoulders
- Backfill for Pipe & Underground Utilities
- Filter for Septic Systems
We work with contractors throughout the Lower Mainland and place everything from gravel and sand to topsoil and mulch. Our specialized equipment is more efficient than a shovel and wheelbarrow, and our trucks can sling material a maximum of 75 to 100 feet away for hard-to-reach places.
Our spreading services are precise and can save you on the cost of labour and materials. With an available fleet of 3 stone slingers, we can deliver and place your product in minutes rather than hours.
Benefits of using our stone slinger services for aggregate placement:
- Accurately place product a maximum 75 to 100 feet from truck
- Aggregate delivered and spread precisely & evenly
- Zero waste through efficient placement of product
- Quicker than traditional shovel and wheelbarrow method
- Less labour required for cost savings
Get In Touch!
For creative solutions in residential home construction and landscaping, please complete the form below or give us a call and one of our friendly and knowledgeable associates will help you make the right choice for you and your project.