Because pump systems are in constant use, they need regular inspections and maintenance to keep running efficiently. Maintaining your drainage system pumps in good working order can help prevent costly repairs and unnecessary damage due to flooding and water ingress.
Commonly Installed Sump Pump Systems
While there are a wide variety of sump pumps available, the following are some of the more common pump systems:
Heavy-Duty Sump Pumps
- Intended for basements that require systems as per municipal regulations.
Submersible Sump Pumps
- These devices are located in the sumps where water collects, and they are activated when the presence of water is detected.
Battery Backup Sump Pumps
- A backup sump pump is always recommended in case of power failure or when the main pump fails.
Why Choose J&R Excavation & Demolition
Just a few of the reasons to choose J&R Excavation & Demolition:
- Expert machine services with experienced operators
- Three generations of experience in demolition, excavation, and pump system services in Metro Vancouver
- Ready to dispatch a broad inventory of equipment to service projects of any size
- Stone slinger and spreading services to cut your trench backfilling costs
Get In Touch!
J&R has expertise in installing, maintaining, and servicing all kinds of drainage pump systems. Please complete the form below or give us a call, and our friendly and knowledgeable reception staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services.