What are your hours?
- We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm.
Give us a call at 604.247.0337.
Can I pay by credit card?
- Yes. While maximum limits may apply, we accept Visa and Mastercard.
Do you hire owner-operators?
- We do not. In the interests of quality control and maintaining the high standards for which we are known, we do not sub-contract workers from outside sources.
Do you guarantee your work?
- Absolutely. We guarantee the work we do for you and stand behind the quality of every project. If you are dissatisfied, we’ll do our best to make things right. Guaranteed.
Can I order a single load of aggregate from you?
- Yes. No job is too small. Give us a call, and we’ll be happy to give you a quote. In the event that our services don’t meet your needs, we can refer you to a reliable contractor who is better equipped to help you out.
How do I know if using a stone slinger is appropriate for my situation?
- Our slingers have a maximum range of 75 to 100 feet. If you are unsure if your property is accessible to a slinger truck, give us a call for more information. We are happy to send someone out to assess your situation and recommend the best course of action for your unique circumstances.
What is your service area?
- We are based in Delta, BC, and our service area includes Metro Vancouver, the Lower Mainland, the Fraser Valley, and the Sea-to-Sky corridor. For projects in other areas of British Columbia, please give us a call.
Can I request a quote over the phone?
- While we are happy to give you a ballpark estimate over the phone, we prefer to assess the site of your project before providing a detailed estimate for our services. Give us a call anytime, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions. We offer free on-site estimates, so please get in touch to schedule an appointment.