Family owned and operated since 1972.
J&R Excavation & Demolition is a rapidly growing business, and we have made significant changes over the years to accommodate our growth. Some of the milestones for our business have included:
2017 Move to Our Current Location in Delta, BC
- As our business grew and our customer base broadened, we outgrew our facilities. To accommodate our ever-expanding fleet of vehicles, we moved to our current location at 7782 Progress Way, in Delta, BC.
2011 Introduction of Stone Slinger Services
- Due to popular demand, we expanded our demolition and excavation services to include stone slinging.
2008 Purchase of Beckwith Property
- For the first time, J&R Excavation & Demolition purchased its own building.
2007 Eckard Regehr Retires
- After nearly 40 years in business, Eckard Regehr retired, and his son Hubert took over the company.
- The company was incorporated to form J&R Excavation & Demolition Ltd and expanded to include a variety of excavation and dispatch services.
1972 Company Founded
- Eckard Regehr founded Regehr Basic Works as a fledgling drainage installation operation.