WATER MAINS & LINES
The water lines that connect your home or business to the municipal water supply are difficult to monitor because they are underground and not easily accessible. J&R can help you assess the situation if you suspect a leak.
Some of the signs that your water line may be leaking include:
Increased Water Usage
- When your water usage inexplicably spikes or increases over time
Puddles of Water
- When the leak is large enough, you may notice pools of water collecting in your yard
Assessing Damage to Water Lines
The cost of repairing or replacing a water line varies depending on a variety of factors including:
- The presence of trees, retaining walls, and miscellaneous landscape features can all interfere with the process of unearthing the waterline. The more obstacles there are, the more complex the excavation and repair job will be.
Depth of Water Line
- In general, the deeper the waterline, the more costly it will be to excavate it.
Type of Pipe
- Copper piping tends to be more expensive than PVC, and the cost of repairing different types of pipes can vary.
Even small leaks will grow over time if not addressed promptly. As soon as you notice any evidence of a possible leak, it is important to have the leak assessed and repaired to prevent possible water damage to surrounding areas and structures.
Why Choose J&R Excavation & Demolition
Just a few of the reasons to choose J&R Excavation & Demolition:
- Expert machine services with experienced operators
- Three generations of experience in residential excavation and backfill services in Metro Vancouver
- Ready to dispatch a broad inventory of equipment to service projects of any size
- Stone slinger and spreading services to cut your trench backfilling costs
Get In Touch!
We have the expertise to install, repair and replace all types of water mains and lines. Please complete the form below or give us a call if you have any questions about our services or would like to arrange for a free on-site estimate.